I grant permission to MOMS Club® Woodbury to use my image (photographs and/or video) for use in MOMS publications including videos, email blasts, recruiting brochures, newsletters, and magazines and to use my image in electronic versions of the same publications or on the MOMS Club® of Woodbury website or other electronic forms of media. I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs or electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to me or unknown, and I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the image.
I understand that my participation and the participation of any members of my family in any MOMS Club® activity or program is completely voluntary, and I hereby give permission for myself and my family to join in those activities or programs. My family shall hold harmless this local MOMS Club®, the MOMS Club® Corporation, and MOMS Club® volunteers or representatives, paid or unpaid, and/or the providers of any activity or program location and/or materials from any liability and/or responsibility for any accident, illness or injury that occurs during or as a result of any function or program. I accept that the final responsibility for my safety and that of my family rests with me.
MOMS Club® of Woodbury Code of Conduct
MOMS Club® Liability Release
MOMS Club® Media Release
The MOMS Club® is here to support mothers and their children. To ensure the comfort of all members we ask that the following Behavior Guidelines be adhered to:
1. As a support group, there will be many conversations with and about members. Please refrain from negative gossip or demeaning comments about other members.
2. You are responsible for your child and your property at all MOMS Club® functions.
3. Any child or mother who has experienced illness (including cough or runny nose) should not attend any activity until 48 hours AFTER the symptoms have cleared up .
4. It is the responsibility of the mother to notify the group of any allergies of either herself or her children and it is the mother’s responsibility to keep her child away from the foods that may cause harm. We are a Nut Free Club.
5. All members are required to pay their annual dues by the last day of the anniversary month of their joining date. If there is a financial difficulty, please contact a member of the Executive Board before your dues are owed and arrangements for reduced or waived payment can be made.
6. Members are prohibited from selling at home goods (Pampered Chef, Mary Kay etc.) or soliciting at any MOMS Club® activity or event outside of the Woodbury Gift Boutique. This includes distribution of business cards. Advertising may be done via donation to a club event. If another member asks you about your products or services, only then may you engage in conversation and no one is expected or pressured to purchase.
7. Refrain from smoking at any MOMS Club® event. Never use obscene or abusive language towards any member or child.
8. Only members may attend a playgroup hosted at a home, field trips, MOMS Night Out or other special events. Prospective members are welcome to attend up to (2) playgroups at a public location before becoming a member.
9. All members are asked to follow the guidelines as stated by the International MOMS Club® By-Laws which are available upon request or by visiting momsclub.org.
10. A majority of the Executive Board can agree and has the authority to impose the following penalties:
• First Offense - a verbal warning.
• Second Offense - a written warning.
• Third Offense - The Executive Board may revoke a MOMS Club® membership and forfeit the dues.
There are no bad kids, only bad days. Even the best kids with the best moms can have bad days. Please don’t be embarrassed when your child is having a bad day, and please be understanding when another member's child is having a bad day.
In the unfortunate event that these behaviors occur during MOMS Club® activities, the child's mother should remove the child from the area for an appropriate amount of time. When disciplining your child, refrain from yelling so as not to further disrupt others in the group. If the child attempts the behavior a 2nd time at the same activity, the mother must remove the child from the MOMS Club® activity for that day.
Aggressive behavior includes hair-pulling, hitting, kicking, wrestling, throwing objects, dangerously waiving objects, etc. If any of these behaviors occur, the mother should remove her child from play until the mother feels her child is ready to resume play. If the behavior occurs again, that family should leave the event.
Each mother is responsible for her own child’s behavior.